5.17.2009

Warhammer and 40k worlds collide!

There are two battles left in my campaign with Loreseeker, from Rysm Tower, before it comes to a close. I am charged with conjuring up the next juicy tidbit to battle over, so let us hope creativity wins out and we get an interesting theme. My friend also finally reach warpe traversing technology and is delving into the vast universe of Warhammer 40k. A new Space Marine chapter is born in his 901st Grenadiers. I foresee a huge clash coming in the future between his Marines, my Sisters of Battle led by Canoness Pandora, my brothers Dark Elder (who harbor a sort of blood rivalry with my sisters) my younger brothers Eldar (if they are still together), my cousins Imperial Guard armed with their new codex, and my cousin David and his Black Templars. Other smaller regiments of Tau, Space marines, Daemonhunters or Chaos may make their presence known.

My goal for the next few months is to attempt to gather enough forces to me to construct a semi-decent board to play with. Possibly add more terrain to be used in Cityfights or used in general games. The sky is the limit with my ideas, but my skills of organization and motivation are the lead weights that keep me groundside.

No comments: