4.01.2009

Break Week

Ok, three days into my one week off between classes and what to do? Next week my hand is forced, I must take two classes that are 16 weeks long. Aside from those two classes I need a bi-term class to ensure I get my full GIBILL benefits. Plus in 16 weeks I will be running my first Triathlon, so my 16 week training period will be commencing. It is going to be a busy summer!

Over two months ago my wife and I ditched cable for good. Partly because it ate up most of our free time, partly because there was never anything good on leading back to wasting our free time, and mostly because we wanted to save money. I felt no strong attachments to any shows except Battlestar Galattica, but even that did not sit me down infront of my computer to download it. We did finish watching the series and it was good, now we just need to find out where to download Dexter when season 4 starts.

Other stuff to look forward to are future DnD games, Warhammer games, a half marathon in September with my cousin, and getting rid of nasty credit cards!

No comments: