10.04.2009

Work in Progress



For those werewolves out there and those interested, lastnight was a full moon! Burglars and foodpads beware, its bright out there! No this is not a picture of it, this is acutally called the Blood Moon, or Hunter's moon. The first full moon after the Harvest Moon(full moon nearest the Autumn Equinox).



Does anyone else ever feel like they never complete any of the things you set aside for yourself? I have a million things go through my head daily, many of them involve setting aside a small amount of time, or a greater bit of time, and doing that task. The task could be writing about something, practicing drawing, getting some time in on an Xbox 360 game, painting some miniatures, working on D&D stuff, gaming on the computer, working out! Notice I did not add anything on there that involved housework or chores, because those suck and I usually get them done before the rest, usually...

So I had a few things that I wanted to do over the weekend, despite my being at work for the last half of it, I wanted to throw them up somewhere I can recall them. If I don't, my attention span will be overloaded and I'll forget them, always happens. So here they are:

Write thoughts up on Harry Potter Parody.
Write some Talindra notes/spells (current D&D character)
Work on drawing my hand a couple times.
Start and continue painting my Warhammer Fantasy Wood Elf army.
Paint up my miniatures for Talindra.
Brainstorm some D&D stuff for future campaign.
Post Talindra's character sheet - 3.5 version and Pathfinder version.
Prepare training regiment for Triathlons and begin training for the Spring.

Ok, enough of this for now. I tell you that small list of items is hardly a fraction of the train wreck that is my head. I won't bother you with details on those, presuming the previous writing hasn't bothered you already!

3 comments:

CylonDave said...

Ah the endless list of things to do....Heh! We all have them. Speaking of that, did I tell you yet that I picked up a Grey Knights army....LOL!! I got a 2500 Point list of pure GKs, and I still have extra models to go around ;)

Rafe said...

Wow, when did you pick up all those grey knights?? A mercenary market? I do love my Grey Knights!

CylonDave said...

Got them a few weeks ago, from a guy in the Inner Circle Club. He wanted to trade up for some new Space Wolves and he made me a good deal on them. I like the look of the models too, the army list isn't all that impressive, but the models are great.