12.20.2009

Godzilla Online Rollcall!

In April 2008, when I started this blog, I started with a post in hopes to find old friends in an online game long gone. In September 2009 someone finally discovered that post and replied, OmeneX_DR the leader of Death Row. Here is the originial post

Omen was the first of a few Godzilla players that posted to my call to Godzilla Online brothers! Today my old friend, and the one to get me into the Shadow Wolves AND Godzilla Online, JuGGaLo_SW posted a comment to the blog. I can't explain how awesome it is to be reunited with so many old players who loved Godzilla Online.

Today I am renewing my effort to find more of the old players and my effort to try to obtain a player run server of the game. With some luck I believe it will be accomplished. Below is the list of players. I am happy that so many found this! We will get this game back up and we will get one big ass Egg game going!!!! Maybe even some Chrissy/Sub drama! haha!

Again I am so glad for all of you guys that found this posting! This has me so excited, and right before the Holidays!! All of you have a Merry Christmas!



OmeneX_DR
RancidSick_DR
OneRep
Nookie_DR
DynamO_SW
Bandido_SW
Smart_SW
Newster_SW
JuGGaLo_SW!!!!


Just so you know Jugg, I never listened to ICP and had no idea what JuGGaLo meant, haha! So I never think of that band when I see your callsign. Are any of you other guys on XBL? Here is a pic I found online to get everyones blood pumping more! Catch you all around!


16 comments:

OmeneX said...

Xbox Live Gamertag: OmenexT

Add me anyone.

Threelions said...

Great screenshot. Wish I had all of mine still. The secret area on the dock where you could jump into a never ending area.

Rafe said...

Merry Christmas fellow Godzilla players!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OmeneX said...

Previous (Chinese Characters) poster is some serious spambot Rafe. Ya should delete his post..

Not to mention each of his underlined periods *etc* are comprised of different web addy directing links. I wouldn't risk clicking any of them just to be safe.

How very lame man some of these bots are. Glad I caught this early in the morning and just happened to be up checking my email.

Talk to you soon GO brothers!

OmeneX_DR

Rafe said...

Thanks for the heads up Omen! I just returned from four days in the black out zone of Kentucky. Visiting the inlaws.. I finally return to the land of cell phone coverage and my own internet (its limited there if its even working at times) Catch ya later!

OmeneX said...

Hey Rafe, how bout we schedule a meeting on MSN messenger or something soon for everyone to show up and just chat and catch up? Oh also man you got a facebook so I can add you?

Also has anyone heard from Fangburn I miss that dude.

Oh, and I still want a copy of the Gamestorm CD if ya can.

Aint gonna come all this way to finally find everyone just to let it come to a standstill again. haha

Peace brothers! Leave Rafe your email or something dudes.

Laters,

Omenex_DR

日本的夢想 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zeus of GO said...

It's a shame I don't have time to actually build a good clone of Godzilla Online like I wanted.


Zeus

Nookie_DR said...

Still around guys. Anyone that wants to play on an awesome server with me should check out UO Divinity. Its a player ran Ultima Online server thats going to open in September. Expecting about 1000 players online at all times. Would be a great time for anyone. It was my addiction for years after Godzilla Online. Facebook me - Ross Porter

OmeneX said...

Nookie! No joke man. Dude is the UO server gonna be free? I never really played much of UO way way back when it came out. I actually drifted towards FPS games and RTS games with some RPGs thrown in. I was hooked on Final Fantasy 11 MMO when it came out for like 5 years man.

But I'll play anything really. So deff provide some details about the UO server comming out and hey I'll play once in awhile if anything just to hang out again with old GO buddies!

BTW: My Xbox live name is OmenexT and my steam name is OmeneX. Same with Facebook and everything else. Hit me up man and I'll get my game on with ya.

DR 4 Life. :D

OmeneX (Brandon)

juan rombado said...

Nookie..Does the name pimp_2k ring any bells to you? i think i remember you from DR. Also, there are a few Ross porters on fb youll have to specify. My name is Juan Rombado, feel free to add me, anyone. I tihnk ill start a Godzilla online page on facebook...and here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Godzilla-Online-Players/153491654675919

SEE YOU ALL THERE

OmeneX said...

Added myself to the Facebook page. Cool cool.

OmeneX_DR

Khdafi_DR said...

What's up everyone

Creature said...

Hey I was Creature_wp and would love to hear from anyone that used to play GO back in the day. My e-mail is weaintvampires@aol.com